June 16, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new Stand-up Zipper Bags, in a 2-Pack with 7-Inch and 14-Inch sizes, both designed to handle tough jobsite conditions and stand up so tools and small parts can be easily accessed when working.
Stand-up Zipper Bags, 7-Inch and 14-Inch, 2-Pack (Cat. No. 55559)
- Perfect for storing pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, drill bits and other small tools and parts
- 4 1/2’’ tall zipper bags come in two sizes:
- 14’’ (36.6 cm) dark gray
- 7’’ (17.8 cm) royal blue
- 2’’ gusseted bottom increases capacity and allows zipper bags to stand up creating easy access to tools
- Aluminum carabiners clip to tool bags or tool belts (not for human support)
- Heavy-duty, water resistant 1680d ballistic weave material
- Reinforced bottom (2520d ballistic weave) to help prevent sharper tools and parts from wearing through
- Durable zippers with string pull make opening and closing the bags easier, even with gloves on
“Trade professionals have to carry a variety of small tools and parts as part of their daily jobsite activities,” says Scott Rabe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new Stand-up Zipper Bags are designed to carry all of these small items, and are made of heavy-duty ballistic weave material, with reinforced bottoms to help prevent sharp tools and parts from wearing through. The bottoms are also gusseted to allow them to stand up, giving easy access to tools. On top of all that, the bags come together in a 2-pack, with 7-Inch and 14-Inch sizes, so you have options to choose what works best for your job.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.