Apr. 15, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new Parallel Jaw Grip for Guy Strand that features a sawtooth jaw profile for extra gripping power, and is designed to facilitate a wider range of Guy Strand, EHS and coated cables.
Parallel Jaw Grip 4500 Series for Guy Strand, EHS, Coated Cable (Cat. No. KT45005C)
- Versatile grip holds a wider range of Guy Strand, EHS and coated cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.18’’ to 0.60’’ (4.57 to 15.24 mm) diameter cable range
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Sawtooth jaw profile ensures optimal grip strength on guy strand and EHS cables
- Spring-loaded for easy one-handed operation
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5,000lbs. (2,268 kg)
“We are always looking to make the lineman’s job easier,” says Manal Patel, product manager at Klein Tools. “The new Parallel Jaw Grip for Guy Strand was designed to hold a wider range of Guy Strand, EHS and coated cable sizes, reducing the number of grips linemen have to carry.
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.