May 3, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the CL445 Clamp Meter, an advanced clamp meter with automatic ranging true root mean square (TRMS) for maximum accuracy.
- Automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter
- Digital clamp measures 600A AC current and inrush current
- Test leads measure 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance and diode tests
- K-Type thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -148 to 1832-Degrees Fahrenheit (-10 to 1000-Degrees Celsius)
- Detect AC current with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlight LCD with dual V + A function allows simultaneous viewing of voltage and current measurements
- Meter has a built-in worklight to illuminate in low light areas
- Dedicated mode for capturing DC micro amp and inrush current
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 750V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Can be used with Magnetic Hanger (Cat. No. 69417), sold separately, for hands free operation
“Building tools that meet the specific needs of trade professionals is always a priority of our engineering team,” says Amy Hart, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “With the CL445 Clamp Meter, we have designed a meter that focuses on the functionality needed by HVAC technicians. Those functions include DC microamps to test flame sensors, K-type ports that allow a range of thermocouple types, and inrush current for testing furnace motors.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.