May 19, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Utility Staple Starter, designed to hold and dispense utility staples to install ground wire and molding on utility poles.
Utility Staple Starter (Cat. No. STP100)
- Designed to install ground wire and molding on utility poles
- For use with Klein heavy-duty staples as well as current market staples
- Top loading for quick staple reloads and less dropped staples
- Holds up to 35 to 40 staples; enough to finish one pole installation
- Built-in ruler provides an easy way to measure spacing of staples
- Jam release to remove bent staples
- Staple holder automatically loads the next staple for smooth operation
- D-ring for hanging and storage
- For optimal use with Klein heavy-duty staples (sold separately)
Utility Staples, Collated (Cat. No. STP001)
- Patent pending, hybrid design works with all ground wire sizes and ground molding
- 15 staples individually collated to minimize loading time
- Steel construction for durability
- Total case size of 480 staples
“This Utility Staple Starter was designed to provide a quick and safe way to install ground wire and molding on utility poles,” says Kozeta Topchian, associate director of product management at Klein Tools. “This staple starter, along with our patent pending staples, help prevent dropped staples, injured fingers or punctured gloves, making the entire process safer for users in a new and unique way.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.