Utility Staple Starter
- Heavy-duty, manual staple starter designed to install ground wire and molding on utility poles
- For use with Klein heavy-duty 2-Inch x 1-Inch staples (Cat. No. STP001) as well as current market staples
- Top loading for quick staple reloads and less dropped staples
- Holds up to 35 to 40 staples; enough to finish one pole installation
- Durable steel and aluminum construction for optimal performance
- Bottom stop to prevent driving staples too deep
- Built-in ruler provides an easy way to measure spacing of staples
- Jam release to remove bent staples
- Staple holder automatically loads the next staple for smooth operation
- D-ring for hanging and storage
- Staples sold separately
Klein's Utility Staple Starter is designed to hold and dispense utility staples to install ground wire and ground molding to utility poles. No more dropping staples, hitting fingers or puncturing work gloves. The stapler can accommodate 35 to 40 staples to finish installation on one pole. It automatically loads the next staple for smoother operation. Works with both Klein heavy duty staples as well as other utility staples on the market. One tool, one set of staples.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Never use on or near live electric circuits.
- Read instructions before using.
- Keep fingers clear of staple discharge area when operating or clearing a jam.
- Only direct staple discharge towards surface intended to be stapled; never point towards any body part.
- Ensure correct staple size is selected before discharging.
- Always be cautious of potential hazards such as electrical wiring, damp or wet conditions, unstable surfaces.
- For professional use only.
- Keep away from children.