January 3, 2024 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Red Pocket Laser Level, a high-performance laser leveling and alignment tool for DIY’ers and professionals alike.
- Project single red laser line up to 30 feet (9.1 m) indoors, providing ample coverage for a wide range of applications
- Laser body has a 360˚ rotation for projecting lines at any angle
- Horizontal and vertical fine adjust knobs allow for easier precision adjustment of the laser line without having to move the unit
- Compact design is easy to use and transport at home, on the job, or anywhere in between
- 3-axis bubble vials illuminate for enhanced viewing and leveling
- Two powerful magnets, 1/4-20 thread tripod mounting, a hang hole, and built-in kickstand give a variety of mounting options
- Over 12-Hour runtime with 2 AAA alkaline batteries and low batter warning
“Having tools that are compact and easy to take around a jobsite makes the trade professionals’ lives easier,” says Amy Hart, associate director of product management at Klein Tools. “With our new Red Pocket Laser Level, users get a powerful red line laser that is easy to see and use in all conditions and can fit right in your pocket. The adjustable body and 3-axis lighted bubble vials allow users to project laser lines at any angle needed, and the fine adjust knobs enable easier precision adjustments compared to other laser levels.”
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.