December 5, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Digital Angle Gauge with Angle Alert, that can measure or set angles, check relative angles or be used as a digital level.
- Digital Angle Gauge can measure or set angles, check relative angles with zero calibration feature or can be used as a digital level
- LEDs light up red, orange, or green based on how close the device’s orientation is to the user defined angle
- Bright reverse contrast display is easy to see in all lighting conditions
- Strong magnetic base attaches to conduit, pipes, saw blades, vents, ducts and other ferromagnetic surfaces
- V-Grooves ensure a secure fit on the contours of conduit or pipe
- Display auto-rotates when upside-down for easy viewing
- Water and dust resistant with rating of IP54
“Klein’s new Digital Angle Guage with Angle Alert helps address the problems professionals face when trying to find the correct angle on conduit, pipes, blades and more,” says Amy Hart, associate director of product management at Klein Tools. “The V-Grooves ensure a secure fit on conduit or pipe, and a strong magnetic base allows it to easily to attach to ferromagnetic surfaces. That paired with the LEDs that light up based on how close the orientation is to the defined angle makes this the ideal gauge for professionals across any trade.”
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.