Nov. 30, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 2-in-1 Coated Impact Socket, which features two sizes (3/4’’ and 9/16’’) and is 20% lighter than traditional impact sockets.
2-in-1 Coated Impact Socket, 12-Point, 3/4 and 9/16-Inch (Cat. No 66030)
- 20% lighter than traditional impact sockets*
- Blue coating is easy to spot in a crowded tool bag
- Durable plastic coating protects against damage due to scratching and abrasion
- Featuring two of the most commonly used socket sizes (3/4’’ and 9/16’’) in one tool
- Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- High-torque, 12-Point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Deep socket with a 1/2’’ drive work great for pole hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design to prevent unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact tools including Klein’s 1/2’’ Compact Impact Wrench (Cat. Nos. BAT20CW, BAT20CW1)
*As compared to Klein Tools 66001 socket
“Klein Tools looked to add innovation to a standard socket during the design process of this tool,” said Manal Patel, product manager at Klein Tools. “In addition to featuring two of the most commonly used sizes in one socket, this socket features a durable blue plastic coating that not only protects it against damage due to scratches and abrasion, but also make it easy to find in a crowded tool bag. All of that paired with the fact that this socket is lighter than traditional sockets means this is a unique tool that every professional can use in their bag.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.