Oct. 3, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces five new Tough Blade Tape Measures to deliver greater performance and durability on the job.
All 5 tape measure models pictured above feature:
- 13-Foot standout of wide, tough and durable blade
- Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines
- Heavy-duty, tough, durable nylon-coating protects blade printing and delivers longer blade life
- Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
- The impact resistant housing is over-molded with a soft touch finish for excellent grip and stands up to jobsite demands
- Metal belt-clip securely holds tape measure to belts, pockets, or pouches
- Integrated tether hole for use at height
Magnetic Double-Hook Tape Measures (Cat. Nos. 9216, 9225, 9230)
- Measurement scale printed on front and back sides of blade for versatility to address different types of measurements
- Strong magnet on hook attaches to ferromagnetic objects such as steel studs, doors, panels, conduit, etc. for easy measuring
- Double hook can secure tape to items such as studs, conduit, pipes, etc. on front or back side of blade to measure with either measurement scale
- Conduit Bending Table and 3-Phase Layout Guide printed on back-side of
tape for convenience
- Three lengths sold separately: 16-Foot (Cat. No. 9216), 25-Foot (Cat. No. 9125)
and 30-Foot (Cat. No. 9230)
7.5-Meter Magnetic Double Hook Tape Measure (Cat. No. 9375)
- Both metric and imperial scales on front and back
25-Foot Single-Hook Tape Measure (Cat. No. 9125)
- Single hook attaches easily to studs, conduit, pipes, etc.
“Klein’s updated tape measure line gives professionals the performance and durability they expect from the products they rely on every day,” says Sean O’Flaherty, director of product management at Klein Tools. “New blade design offers a competitive 13-foot standout on a wide, tough and durable blade that delivers a longer blade life than previous models.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.