Sep. 20, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Wide Range Transmission Grip with Hot Latch, the latest addition to the transmission grip family of products.
- Innovative hot latch with V-notch centers cable
- Holds the widest range of ACSR, AAC and Bare Copper cables
- Fine tooth geometry provides greater grip strength
- One-handed design makes installation easier
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Patent pending design
“Klein Tools is continuing to expand our offering of parallel jaw grips with the new Wide Range Transmission Grip with Hot Latch,” says Alan Weir, product manager at Klein Tools. “This new Transmission Grip features an innovative hot latch with a v-notch to center cable, holds a wide range of cable, and pulls 336 MCM to 1351 MCM with One Handed Grip Action. It has a maximum safe load of 12,000 pounds.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.