Oct. 26, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces two new additions to its lineup of Wide Range Distribution Grips, giving linemen grips that cover a wide range of cable sizes and reducing the number of tools needed in their bag.
Wire Distribution Grips (Cat. Nos. 16477-24 & 16477-28)
- Grips hold a wide range of cable from 0.162’’ (4.1 mm) to 0.883’’ (22.4 mm)
- Cat. No. 16477-24 EHS alternating sawtooth jaw geometry provides greater grip strength
- Cat. No. 16477-28 pulls HDPE-coated cable commonly known as ''tree wire'' and "fire wire"
- Color coded jaws
- 50% lighter than the KT4600 grip
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- One-handed grip action
- Large handle opening accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-lbs (2268 kg)
- Patent pending design
- Made in the USA
Wide Range Distribution Grip, EHS Wire
(Cat. No. 16477-24)
Wide Range Distribution Grip, Tree Wire
(Cat. No. 16477-28)
“Trade professionals are always looking to get the most value for their money, and that means purchasing tools that can be used for more than one task, and these new Wire Distribution Grips fit that bill,” says Alan Weir, product manager at Klein Tools. “These Grips can be operated one-handed and have a maximum safe load of up to 5000 pounds, meaning not only are they easy to use but also strong enough to stand up to professional work site needs.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.