October 31, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new ELITE Bluetooth® Jobsite Earbuds, designed to protect and prolong your hearing in loud environments while delivering clean, balanced audio, with a built-in LED screen to conveniently check the charge status of both the earbuds and case.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 decibels with memory foam tips
- Immersive audio experience featuring rich bass, clear mids and crisp treble
- Capacitive touch with intuitive controls
- 8-hour runtime on a single charge; 24 hours with case
- Built-in LED screen (on charging case) displays charge status of earbuds and charging case
- Includes replacement tips & USB-C charging cord
“Overexposure to loud noises, which is common on jobsites, is one of leading causes of hearing loss,” says Anthony Pawula, product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new ELITE Bluetooth® Jobsite Earbuds feature an NRR of 25 decibels and hands-free calling, making them a perfect jobsite solution by preventing premature hearing loss and keeping you connected. On top of that, instantly check the charge status of both the earbuds and case using the built-in LED screen without having to worry about your earbuds dying unexpectedly."
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.