- Identify and map twisted-pair infrastructure (RJ45), up to 19 locations
- The fastest, most efficient way to identify multiple locations at one time
- For use with the Scout® Pro and Commander™ series of cable testers
- Heavy-duty design for long life and repeated connections
- Remotes numbered 1 through 19 for fast and accurate identification
- CoaxMap™ Kit - 19 location F-Connector Remotes (VDV512-056) also available
The Klein Tools LanMap provides an efficient way to identify RJ45 connections in multiple locations. Working in conjunction with Klein's VDV Scout Pro Tester, the kit can identify up to 19 different locations. For use with various Klein Scout® Pro and Commander™ series of cable testers.