- Assists in measuring the current draw of a connected load up to 15A without splitting the load's power cord.
- Voltmeter input jacks
- Provides X10 mode and X1 mode.
- Designed for use with Klein Tools' Test & Measurement Clamp Meter line: CL100, CL200, CL1000, CL1100, CL1200, CL1300, CL2000, CL2100, CL2200, CL2300 and CL2500.
- Works with many other manufacturers' clamp meters.
- For North American-style outlets only.
The Klein Tools 69400 Line Splitter separates the hot from the neutral and ground wires on a standard 120V outlet so that current measurements can be made with a current clamp. Without the Line Splitter, the current clamp measures the load current going in both directions, effectively cancelling the measurement. The Line Splitter has a standard measurement section and a ten-times multiplier section for use with less accurate or higher ranged clamp meters.
- Do NOT use with loads greater than 15A.
- Risk of electric shock and burn. Contact with live circuits could result in death or serious injury.
- Do not use if Line Splitter appeaars damaged. If in doubt, replace Line Splitter.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT use Line Splitter if wet.
- For indoor use only.