K-Type Temperature Probe
- Excellent for measurements in ducts for HVAC applications
- Measures temperature from -58 to 1112° F (-50 to 600°C)
- Pointed tip can easily pierce fiberglass ductwork for HVAC measurements
- Coiled lead with length of 5-feet (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter or clamp meter that measures temperature
- Accuracy of the thermocouple is dependent on the accuracy of the meter being used
- Banana plug adapter included with probe
- Adapter also sold separately (Cat. No. 69146)
Specific for HVAC applications, this Temperature Probe (and other Klein K-Type Accessories) extend working temperature ranges for Klein’s HVAC Digital Multimeters and Clamp Meters. These accessories work with all Klein digital multimeters and clamp meters that measure temperature, as well as any other brand with meters that measure temperature. Other accessories include Temperature Pipe Clamp, High Temperature Thermocouple Wire and Banana Plug Adapter.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.