P100 Half-Mask Respirator, S/M
- NIOSH P100 rated respirator with replaceable filters offer protection from dust, metal fumes, and oil mist
- Lightweight and compact design minimizes interference with safety eyewear for maximum visibility
- Designed with a simple push-in fit check mechanism for quick and easy face seal validation
- Downward-facing exhalation valve to prevent fogging of glasses
- Built-in sample port for non-destructive face fit testing
- Easy-to-adjust strap mechanism
- Replaceable P100 filters (Cat. No. 60554, sold separately)
The Klein Tools P100 Half-Mask respirator offers protection without compromising comfort and wearability. When paired with the replaceable P100 filters, this respirator is approved in accordance with NIOSH to provide protection against all particulate aerosols including solid and liquid particules such as dust, fumes, and oil mist. The lightweight and compact profile minimizes interference with safety glasses for maximum visibility on the jobsite. Designed with a simple, push-in fit check mechanism for quick and easy face seal validation. In addition, there is a built-in sample port for non-destructive face fit testing. Replaceable P100 filters are low-profile and easy to change as needed.
- Read user instructions. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MHSA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.