Grip-It® Hex Key Set, 9-Key, 3-3/4-Inch Handle, SAE Sizes
- Handy hex key sets fit your pocket or tool box easily and help eliminate the lost-key problem
- Tough, heat-treated alloy steel
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket
- Holder serves as a handle
- Made in USA
- Two key positions (straight-out or right angle) for extra leverage
High Res JPG 70575_photo.jpg
High Res EPS 70575.png
The Klein Tools Grip-It Hex Set is designed to easily tighten and loosen hex screws. Its 9 hex keys are made from heat-treated alloy steel, and they are square-cut for a full-depth fit into hex sockets to prevent slippage and stripping. The hex key system folds down to fit in your pocket or tool box.
3/64'', 1/16'', 5/64'', 3/32'', 7/64'', 1/8'', 9/64'', 5/32'', 3/16''
3.813'' (9.7 cm)
1.391 to 1.844'' (3.5 to 4.7 cm)
3.2 oz (91 g)