Haven's® Grip with Swing Latch
- Designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired and where conductor damage is not a factor
- Works with Messenger and Guy Strand cable diameter range of 0.125 to 0.500-Inch (3.18 to 12.70 mm)
- Gripping pressure of the knurled jaw is applied to 1/4-Inch (6.35 mm) cable area
- Swing latch helps hold cable in the jaw; maximum safe load is 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Made in USA
Klein Tools' 1604 Series Messenger and Guy Strand Haven's® Grips are designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired, and where cable deformation is not a factor. They are recommended for use with steel strand cables. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.