Safety Helmet, Vented-Class C, White
- Compact, lightweight safety helmet design for at-height and confined space applications; low profile bill for unobstructed visibility
- Safety hard hat has patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely and precisely, every time — no straps or zip ties needed!
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- Adjustable vents can be opened or closed to control air circulation in cold and hot weather
- This Class C, Type 1 Safety helmet meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-5.2.1, 5.2.4, 5.2.5 EN12492:2012-22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 4.2.2, 4.2.3, 4.2.4 (Front/Back/Side impact)
- Easy, one-handed suspension adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism, even with gloves on; pivots to clear bandana knots and pony tails
- Detachable 4-point padded chin strap for comfortable secure fit
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
- Accessories and replacement parts (sold separately): Rechargeable Headlamps (Cat. Nos. 56049, 56048, 56062), Sweatband, Top Pad, Chin Strap, Suspension System (Cat. Nos. KHHSWTBND, KHHTOPPAD, CLMBRSTRP, CLMBRSPN)
Klein Tools Safety Helmets are engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Compact, lightweight helmet design, with chin strap, allows to comfortably work in confined spaces and at-height applications. Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure optional Klein Headlamps attach securely — no straps needed! Padded and washable sweatband enhance comfort and fit. Optional Klein Tools Half face visors, full face shields and hearing protection can be mounted to these helmets.
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all Safety Helmets and Accessories before each use. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- NOTE: This helmet has been tested for limited impact protection from top, front/back and side impacts; it is NOT an ANSI/CSA Type-II helmet.