Safety Helmet, Premium KARBN™ Pattern, Vented, Class C, Headlamp
- Safety Helmets are stylish, modern with durable hydro-dipped KARBN™ pattern polymer film on PC/ABS composite
- Large adjustable vents, this Class C Type 1 hard hat meets: ANSI Z89.1-2014 (R2019); CSA Z94.1-15 (R2020); EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral deformation and molten metal splash clauses
- Front/Back/Side Impact tested per EN12492:2012-184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 clauses
- This model includes Klein Rechargeable Headlamp (Cat. No. 56062) with charging cable
- Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps and other accessories attach securely and precisely every time; no straps or zip ties needed
- 6-Point suspension along with detachable chin strap provides improved stability and secure fit when tilting your head
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking machine washable sweatband and top pad improve comfort with advanced evaporative technology; simply wet and shake, for hours of cooling
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism even with gloves on, and soft neck pad that pivots to clear bandana knots and ponytails
- Unique suspension system features a flexible open frame design to provide optimal fit and improved air circulation
- Detachable 4-Point padded chin strap for comfortable secure fit
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
- Also available: Rechargeable Headlamp, Safety Lamp, and Cooling Fan (Cat. Nos. 56049, 56063, 60155), Sweatband, Top Pad, Chin Strap, Suspension (Cat. Nos. KHHSWTBND2, KHHTOPPAD2, CLMBRSTRP,CLMBRSPN2)
Klein Tools premium KARBN™ Safety Helmets are engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Compact helmet design and unique features allow the user to comfortably work in confined spaces and a variety of demanding environments. Large adjustable vents for maximum air flow control in hot or cold weather. Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure optional Klein Headlamps attach securely; no straps needed. Low profile design with accessory slots for optional face shields and Klein visors.
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all Safety Helmets and Accessories before each use. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- NOTE: This helmet has been tested for limited impact protection from top, front/back and side impacts; it is NOT an ANSI/CSA Type-II helmet.