Safety Helmet, Non-Vented-Class E, Blue
- Compact, lightweight safety helmet design for at-height and confined space applications; low profile bill for unobstructed visibility
- Safety hard hat has patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely and precisely, every time — no straps or zip ties needed!
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- 6-point suspension along with chin strap provides improved stability and secure fit when tilting your head
- This Class E, Type 1 Safety helmet is tested up to 20kV and meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-5.2.1, 5.2.4, 5.2.5 EN12492:2012-188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 4.2.2, 4.2.3,4.2.4 (Front/Back/Side impact)
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism, even with gloves on; soft neck pad pivots to clear bandana knots and pony tails
- Detachable 4-point padded chin strap for comfortable secure fit
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
- Accessories and replacement parts (sold separately): Rechargeable Headlamps (Cat. Nos. 56049, 56048, 56062), Sweatband, Top Pad, Chin Strap, Suspension System (Cat. Nos. KHHSWTBND, KHHTOPPAD, CLMBRSTRP, CLMBRSPN)
High Res JPG 60147_photo.jpg
High Res EPS 60147_b.png
Klein Tools Safety Helmets are engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Compact helmet design and unique features allow the user to comfortably work in confined spaces and a variety of demanding environments. Tested up to 20kV of electrical protection.Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure optional Klein Headlamps attach securely — no straps needed! Low profile design with accessory slots for optional face shields and Klein visors.
Up to 20kV Protection
ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15, EN397:2012+A1:2012-5.2.1, 5.2.4, 5.2.5, EN12492:2012-18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 4.2.2, 4.2.3, 4.2.4
6-Point with Removable Chin Strap
Ratchet Knob with Pivot Adjustment
Padded, Sweat Wicking, Odor Resistant; Machine Washable
Front, Back and Both Sides
6.5 to 8
Safety Helmet, User Guide and Reflective Stickers
Shell: PC/ABS; Suspension: PC/ABS and HDPE
10.7'' (27.2 cm)
6.2'' (15.7 cm)
8.8'' (22.4 cm)
1.25 lb (0.6 kg)
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all Safety Helmets and Accessories before each use. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- NOTE: This helmet has been tested for limited impact protection from top, front/back and side impacts; it is NOT an ANSI/CSA Type-II helmet.