Safety Helmet, Non-Vented-Class E, Blue
- Compact, lightweight safety helmet design for at-height and confined space applications; low profile bill for unobstructed visibility
- Safety hard hat has patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely and precisely, every time — no straps or zip ties needed!
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- 6-point suspension along with chin strap provides improved stability and secure fit when tilting your head
- This Class E, Type 1 Safety helmet is tested up to 20kV and meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-5.2.1, 5.2.4, 5.2.5 EN12492:2012-22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 4.2.2, 4.2.3,4.2.4 (Front/Back/Side impact)
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism, even with gloves on; soft neck pad pivots to clear bandana knots and pony tails
- Detachable 4-point padded chin strap for comfortable secure fit
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
- Accessories and replacement parts (sold separately): Rechargeable Headlamps (Cat. Nos. 56049, 56048, 56062), Sweatband, Top Pad, Chin Strap, Suspension System (Cat. Nos. KHHSWTBND, KHHTOPPAD, CLMBRSTRP, CLMBRSPN)
Klein Tools Safety Helmets are engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Compact helmet design and unique features allow the user to comfortably work in confined spaces and a variety of demanding environments. Tested up to 20kV of electrical protection.Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure optional Klein Headlamps attach securely — no straps needed! Low profile design with accessory slots for optional face shields and Klein visors.
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all Safety Helmets and Accessories before each use. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- NOTE: This helmet has been tested for limited impact protection from top, front/back and side impacts; it is NOT an ANSI/CSA Type-II helmet.