Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape 200-Foot
- Multiple grooves molded into the fish tape provides less friction in conduit with or without wires for smoother tape feeding
- Durable 7-Inch spiral steel leader helps push through crowded conduit
- The 17-Inch case diameter means you can reel in 10-percent more tape in a single revolution vs. a 16-Inch case
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- Made in USA
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit
Klein Tools' Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tapes feature a low-friction, easy feed design. The grooved profile and fiberglass core provide rigidity for long distances and less surface contact with wires when pushing through crowded conduit. It comes with a durable 7-Inch (178 mm) leader to help with navigation.
- Wear approved eye protection when feeding, pulling or rewinding fish tape.
- Although fiberglass fish tape itself is non-metallic, its metallic tip and leader are conductive and could be grounded against conduit. Do NOT use on or near live electrical circuits.
- Do NOT pull a fiberglass fish tape with any type of mechanical fish-tape puller. A mechanical puller will severely damage the tape, and could lead to personal injury.
- Use a safe work position to avoid loss of balance when using fish tape.
- Never remove screws while fish tape is coiled inside reel.