Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with Nylon Tip, 100-Foot
- Multi-groove fiberglass fish tape has a strong core for better pushing power while the grooves provide less surface area for smoother tape feeding
- Case design decreases payout effort and friction by optimizing the tape payout angle
- Slip-resistant housing geometry improves winding power and reduces binding
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape
- Updated non-conductive nylon tip is narrower for easier feeding and chamfered for less catch when pulling
- Durable fiberglass is longer lasting and maneuvers better in crowded conduit
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance
The Klein Tools' 100-Foot Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with non-conductive nylon tip is perfect for wire runs associated with commercial, residential and voice-data-video installations. The optimized housing and handle design decreases payout effort and reduces binding. A multiple-position handle allows for a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape. The unique interior case shape combines the leverage of square cases and the comfort of round cases, which makes rewinding tape after a long run easier. This fiberglass tape maintains a strong core for pushing power, but the multiple grooves provide less surface area therefore less friction in crowded conduit.
- Do NOT use any fish tape on or near live circuits. Use extreme caution when working near any electrical equipment.
- Wear approved eye protection when feeding, pulling or rewinding fish tape.
- Use a safe work position to avoid loss of balance when using fish tape.
- Never remove screws while fish tape is coiled inside reel.
- Never form pulling loop into a single loop (into shape of a fish hook) or create a sharp edge that could cause fish tape to catch on other objects or cut into insulation of surrounding wires. Pulling loop should only be formed into a double loop.