Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Insulated, High Leverage, 8-Inch
- Klein Tools Pliers are individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Made in USA
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Made of forged steel for maximum durability
High-Res JPG d2288ins_photo.jpg
These High-Leverage Insulated Diagonal-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated for safety on the job. The thick, exceptionally tough white inner layer coating is bonded to the tool. Integral thumb guards prevent hand contact with conductive parts. The bright orange handles make this tool comfortable to use all day and easy to identify in the field. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. Cutting knives are induction hardened for long life.
Diagonal Cutting Pliers
ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wire
Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle
8.24'' (20.9 cm)
Induction Hardened Steel
0.781'' (2 cm)
1.25'' (3.2 cm)
0.46'' (1.2 cm)
6'' (15.2 cm)
IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
11.2 oz (318 g)
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.