3/16-Inch Insulated Nut Driver 6-Inch Hollow Shaft
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool with a flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Hollow shafts make it possible to work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Made in USA
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver size
- Cushion-Grip™ handles for greater torque and comfort
High-Res JPG 646-3-8-ins_photo.jpg
Get those hard to reach nuts and bolts with Klein's full hollow shaft nut driver for long bolt applications. Its two layers of insulation protect against electric shock and is individually tested to exceed standards. The bright orange outer coating is flame and impact resistant. Its high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool for extra toughness.
Stacked Circuit Boards, Long Bolt Applications
Tip-Ident Quickly Identifies Nut Driver Size
Nut Driver Sizes:
6'' (15.2 cm)
9.75'' (24.8 cm)
IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
2.4 oz (68 g)
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection. Always inspect your tools before use. Do not use if orange coating cracks, breaks or becomes damaged. Destroy tool if white layer shows through orange layer.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.