Ratcheting Crimper Frame
- Ratchet mechanism is designed to prevent the release of the connector prior to full compression
- Safety crimp release helps eliminate rejected terminations due to incorrect positioning
- Steel body with black-oxide finish for corrosion resistance and durability
- Yellow and black grips enhance comfort, visibility, and allow quick identification
- Thumb-screws secure die-sets for quick, easy changes
- Optional replacement thumb and Phillips screw set (VDV999-033) also available
- VDV211-038 (RG 58/59/62);VDV205-039 (Pin Terminal Insulated or Non-Insulated Ferrule AW12-22); VDV201-040 (RG58/59/62/174 Fiber Optic); VDV211-041 (RG58/59/62/6); VDV201-042 (RG174/179/Belden 8218 and Fiber Optic); VDV211-043 (RG8/11/174/179/213);
- VDV205-044 (Non-Insulated Terminal AWG8-18)
- Optional, quick interchangeable die sets available
- Optional die sets available: VDV212-034 (CATV F-Connector RG59/6); VDV205-035 (Insulated Terminal AWG10-22); VDV205-036 (Non-Insulated Terminal or Open Barrel Terminal AWG10-20); VDV211-037 (RG6/58/59/62);
High-Res JPG vdv200-010_photo.jpg
Klein Tools'professional CATV, Electrical, Home Theater, Satellite and Security System ratcheting crimper frame with optional dies is perfect for fast, reliable connector installations.Full-cycle ratchet action assures a complete, precise crimp every cycle.It has a preset tension for optimum performance.
8.75'' (22.2 cm)
1.2 lb (0.5 kg)
- Read carefully and understand instructions before using this tool.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.
- Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
- Use caution when tightening thumb-screws to prevent thread damage/stripping and hand-tighten only; do not over-tighten the thumb-screws. Over-tightening thumb-screws can damage the tool and/or die set.