Staples, 31/64-Inch x 13/64-Inch Insulated Hard Wood
- Secure flat and round Voice, Data, Video and NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable
- For NM (Romex®) cable gauges 14/2, 14/2G, 12/2, 12/2G, 10/2, 10/2G and other wire up to 31/64'' (12 mm) in width
- Fit Klein Tools Loose Cable Stapler (Cat. No. 450-100) exclusively
- UL listed insulated staples are designed with plastic insulation to protect cable
- Special coating increases holding power
- Pack of 300 staples
- Available in other staple sizes from Klein Tools
- Romex® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company
These heavy-duty staples are designed for safe and secure insulation of NM (Romex®) cable gauges 14/2, 14/2G, 12/2, 12/2G, 10/2, 10/2G and other wire up to 31/64-Inch (12 mm) in width. For exclusive use with Klein's Loose Cable Stapler (Cat. No. 450-100). These UL listed insulated staples are available in packs of 300.
- Always wear approved eye protection and hearing protection.
- Read instructions before using. Not compatible with other brands of staplers.
- Never work on or near live electric circuits.
- For professional use only.
- Always be cautious of potential hazards such as electrical wiring, damp or wet conditions, unstable surfaces.