- Aluminum Spacer is compatible with Klein's Auger Bit Storage Modules (Cat. Nos. BC507S, BC507C sold separately)
- Aluminum Spacer slides into one slot to store a 12-Inch auger bit in the 18-Inch holder or store an 18-Inch long auger bit in the 24-Inch bit holder
- The Bucket Work Center is an ecosystem that will revamp the way a Lineman works
- Lineman can transform their workspace with the Bucket Work Center modules to become The Lineman's Office, similar to how other professionals customize their office space
- Multiple rails on the Bucket Work Center Wall Assembly allow horizontal and vertical customization of module positioning
- The Wall Assembly Rail System is available in 3 sizes to accommodate the standard 1-man, 1.5 man, or 2 man buckets (Cat. Nos. BC100WA, BC150WA, BC200WA sold separately)
- S-Hook modules are hung horizontally across the rim of an aerial bucket to maximize space
The Bucket Work Center is an ecosystem that will revamp the way a Lineman works. It allows Linemen to customize their workspace, just like other professionals customize their office space. This will be The Lineman's Office. An assortment of modules are available to customize each workstation to fit the tools needed for the job. Klein Tools' Aluminum Spacer is the perfect accessory to the Auger Bit Storage Modules that are sold separately (Cat. Nos. BC507S, BC507C).