May 17, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new Type 2 Safety Helmets, built with an unwavering focus on safety, comfort and fit, and featuring a low profile and lightweight design that allows easy access to confined spaces and makes them ideal for at-height applications.
Type 2 Safety Helmets (Cat. Nos. 60525, 60526, 60564, 60565)
- Compact, lightweight design for at-height and confined space applications
- Tested to the latest ANSI Z89.1-2014 (R2019) Type-2, EN397*, and EN12492* standards for top, front/back and side impact, penetration and deformation (*Selected clauses; see instructions for details)
- CLASS E, Non-vented models are tested up to 20kV of electrical protection
- CLASS C, Vented models have large adjustable vents that can be opened & closed
- Low profile bill for unobstructed visibility, especially when looking up
- Patented accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein accessories attach securely and precisely with no straps needed
- Universal side slots allow attachment like face shields & hearing protection (earmuffs)
- 6-point suspension offers enhanced stability and secure fit, along with an open-frame design for optimal air circulation
- Sweatband & Top Pad made of sweat-wicking, breathable padding that is machine washable
- Large ratchet knob for easy one-handed adjustment – even with gloves on
- Detachable 4-point leather-bound chin strap for long term comfort and secure fit
- Optional Clear and Tinted Visors directly attach to helmet for convenient low profile eye protection
“Klein Tools’ Type-2 Safety Helmets are ideal the combination of safety, comfort, fit and innovation,” says Shantanu Deshpande, group product manager at Klein Tools. “Tested to latest ANSI Type-2 standards, the additional protection from front, back and side impact allows them to be extremely versatile for a wide variety of applications at-height or in confined spaces. With long-term comfort and heat management front of mind, a machine washable padded-sweat absorbing interior along with large adjustable vents allows for seamless use in a wide range of environments as well. Klein’s patented click on/off accessory mount system allows for a host of accessories from Klein’s ecosystem, like personal fans and headlamps to easily attach onto the shell, making it a convenient tool.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.