November 2, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new 17-Quart MODbox™ Cooler, to keep food and drink cool on the jobsite while easily transporting.
- Connects to other MODbox™ components for a custom mobile workstation
- Items stay cool for up to 30 hours in the insulated cooler
- Inside lid compartment stores smaller items such as medicine, napkins, utensils, keys, etc.
- Cooler supports up to 300 pounds (136.1kg); not only does it carry lunch, it doubles as a handy place to sit
- Holds 24 cans (12 fl oz) or 12 long neck bottles (12 fl oz) with ice
- Lockable lid keeps items in the cooler secure (lock not included)
- Adjustable shoulder strap is padded for added carrying comfort
- Other MODbox™ components sold separately
“The new MODbox™ Cooler is perfect for keeping food and drinks cool on the jobsite, and easily connects to other MODbox™ components so it is easy to take on the go,” says Scott Rabe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “We also know professionals work on their feet all day, so we designed the dual-purpose cooler as a place where they can sit down during their break and enjoy cold drinks and other food items. The multi-compartment cooler also includes a lock hasp to keep items safe.”
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.