Sep. 26, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Folding Insulation Cutter, with a serrated stainless steel blade that cuts through foam and fiberglass, and also folds back into the comfort-grip handle for added protection.
- Serrated blade easily saws through foam and fiberglass insulation
- Folded blade keeps cutter from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Blade made from durable 3CR13 stainless steel for heavy duty use
- Heavy duty construction is as sturdy as fixed blade insulation knives
- Lockback mechanism secures blade open
- Comfortable, non-slip grip
- Lanyard hole for tethering
“Cutting through heavy-duty materials is often a requirement on the jobsite, and professionals need a tool that allows them to do that quickly and safely,” says Ryan Gilmore, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s new Folding Insulation Cutter allows professionals to accomplish both of those goals. The folded blade keeps the user safe by keeping the cutter from piercing through tool pouches and bags. The serrated blade features heavy duty construction as sturdy as fixed blade insulation knives, making it easy to saw through foam and fiberglass insulation.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.