CHICAGO, September 28, 2023 – Klein Tools, a 166-year-old family-owned American manufacturer of professional tools, will be showcasing the full depth of its product lineup, including the company’s newest offerings as part of the NECA 2023 Convention & Trade Show. Taking place September 29 – October 2 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the four-day event will provide attendees with an opportunity to get a hands-on experience with the latest in product innovations being offered by Klein Tools (booth #632).
“We are always pushing the envelope to provide tools and solutions that offer the best customer experience, exceptional quality, and optimal on-the-job performance, and our latest innovations are no exception,” said Sean O’Flaherty, Vice President Product Management. “We listen carefully to our customers and constantly incorporate this feedback into our decisions to ensure that we deliver class-leading, unmatched, innovative solutions to the market. Improving the convenience, efficiency, and safety for tradespeople on the job is one of our key responsibilities as a leader at the forefront of the industry.”
While Klein Tools will have a full array of tools, tool storage, accessories and more on display through the NECA show, they will also be highlighting a variety of products being nominated for the NECA 2023 Showstopper Awards. Among those being spotlighted include:
- Type 2 Safety Helmet (60525) – A compact, lightweight safety helmet design with unobstructed visibility and easy, one-handed adjustment. It has a breathable, padded, sweat-wicking band along with an inner removable pad for additional comfort and support.
- Circuit Analyzer (RT390) – This circuit analyzer has a large color LCD display to make reading results easier. It detects dual (open neutral/open ground) wiring faults and also inspects AFCI and GFCI devices.
- Thermal Imager (TI290) – Easily capture, store and share thermal images with this rechargeable imager with wi-fi. Select color palettes to best capture the event while using the 49,000 pixels to troubleshoot hot and cold spots.
- Locknut Wrench Set (50900R) – Convenience and durability were at the forefront of creation for this steel product. This set features opposing offset bends which allows access to difficult reach locknuts. Each wrench is a different color and marked to easily identify the size.
- Impact Multi-Bit Screwdriver/Nut Driver (32500HD) – Never lose your bits again with this multi-bit screwdriver. The precision machined bit tips magnetize into the bit holder, which also doubles as a ¼-inch power nut driver. The cushion-grip handle makes this product comfortable to use when accomplishing any task.
- High flex Polyester Fish Tape (50375) – This 75-foot 5-star fish tape is the perfect combination of flexibility for easy navigation and strength to withstand difficult pulls. The triple strand polyester fish tape is 4x more flexible than fiberglass and 8x more flexible than steel. The bright orange strand woven into the tape provides better visibility while the braided design creates rigidity to hold shape.
- Tradesman Pro XL Tech Tool Bag Backpack (62805BPTECH) – A 28-Pocket Tool Bag Backpack to keep tools, meter and other tech devices organized and safe. There are two main compartments: one designed for tools and meters and another for laptops or tablets. If you try it, it will become a go-to for gear.
- Electrician’s Combination Square (935CSEL) – Powerful Rare-Earth magnets allow for no-hassle quick ruler adjustment and firmly hold together this combination square. Effortlessly find center knockouts for EMT using the integrated conduit layout template.
- MODbox – One of Klein’s latest and greatest product lines for storing, transporting and protecting your gear. The MODbox Rolling Toolbox, MODbox Medium Toolbox and MODbox Small Toolbox have all been submitted for Showstopper Awards this year.
In addition to the product spotlights, Klein Tools will also be hosting its popular Klein LIVE social media show throughout NECA ’23, inviting attendees to view and participate in the on-site fun. Additionally, Klein will also be offering many product demonstrations, giveaways, and more. Those not attending the show can follow along with Klein Tools on their favorite social media channel.
For more information on Klein Tools, including details on their full product lineup, visit www.kleintools.com.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com