August 1, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Klein-Kurve® Shear-Cut, Heavy-Duty Wire Stripper (Cat. No. K12035), which features shear-cutting knives for a lower force to cut copper wire and larger cables. This updated model integrates Klein’s quadruple-strength design and six stripping holes for use on 8-20 AWG wire.
Klein-Kurve® Shear-Cut, Heavy-Duty Wire Stripper 8-20 AWG (Cat. No. K12035)
- Forged from Klein’s U.S.-made, proprietary steel blend, providing four times
the strength of traditional Klein wire strippers
- Strips 8 to18 AWG solid and 10 to 20 AWG stranded wire
- Large knurled plier head pulls and twists wire
- Shear cutting knives provide easier cutting of copper wire and larger material such as Romex® cable (all sizes) and other nonmetallic (type NM) sheathed cable
- 6-32 and 8-32 screw shearing for added convenience
- Wire looping hole
- Hot riveted joint prevents handle wobble and separation of the blades over time
- Klein-Kurve® comfort grip handles with textured grips for reduced hand fatigue and enhanced dexterity
- Integrated hang holes for easy all-day carrying
- Romex® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company
- Existing Klein-Kurve® Heavy-Duty Wire Stripper models include the 8 to 18 AWG (Cat. No. K12054) and 10 to 20 AWG (Cat. No. K12055)
“The Klein-Kurve® Heavy-Duty Wire Strippers feature a breakthrough wire stripper design forged from our U.S.-made proprietary steel blend and are manufactured to be four times stronger than traditional Klein wire strippers,” says Tyler Winthers, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s newest innovation, the K12035, not only provides professionals with an expanded wire stripping range but also shear-cutting knives for easier cutting. These forged, heavy-duty wire strippers offer a durability built to withstand harsh jobsite conditions day-in and day-out.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.