July 7, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the TI250 Rechargeable Thermal Imager. This affordable tool allows electricians, plumbers, HVAC professionals, home inspectors and other trade professionals to verify systems and troubleshoot problems needing maintenance via quick and easy verification of potential problems based on hot and cold spots displayed on LCD.
- Thermal Imager has over 10,000 pixels to troubleshoot hot and cold spots
- User selectable high and low temperature alarms from -4 to 752°F (-20 to 400°C)
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.10 to 0.00
- Select color palettes to best capture the event (Ironbow, Rainbow and Gray)
- Store and share images with optional microSD® Card
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Includes thermal imager, micro-USB charging cable, carrying case, and instructions
- CE and BC certified
“Klein Tools' new Rechargeable Thermal Imager is the perfect troubleshooting tester, allowing trade professionals to easily view the hot spots in panels and wiring, or check for hot spots in motors, pumps and equipment,” said Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “From monitoring energy loss, viewing unseen water damage behind walls, locating clogs in pipes, to locating leaks in heating ducts, this device allows you to solve a wide range of problems and know how to provide maintenance. With high and low temperature points, crosshairs to pinpoint specific temperatures and options for temperature alarms, the compact device is a great addition to any professional’s tool bag, regardless of what field they work in.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.