August 27, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Tradesman Pro™ Kneeling Pads, offering two convenient sizes to help professionals stay comfortable even after long hours on tough jobsites. The standard model is 21 inches wide by 14 inches long while the large model is 28 inches wide by 16 inches long. Both models feature 1-inch thick NBR foam to provide knee protection designed to fight fatigue, augmenting Klein Tools’ existing Personal Protection and Safety product offering.
- 1-inch thick closed-cell foam (NBR) provides ultimate knee protection
- Resilient kneeling pad bounces back to original form after use
- Built-in handle allows for convenient transporting or storing
- NBR is resistant to petroleum, silicone-free and water-repellent
- Designed to prevent fatigue when kneeling or standing
- Indoor or outdoor use; hand washable
- Two sizes available: Standard (Cat. No. 60135) and Large (Cat. No. 60136)
- Chamfered safety edge with orange stripes provides visual and tactile awareness of edge (model 60136 only)
“Working long, demanding hours on the job can take a toll on a tradesperson’s body,” says Linda Rolfe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new Tradesman Pro™ Kneeling Pads feature durable, resilient NBR foam to provide the knee protection and comfort needed to prevent fatigue. We offer two sizes to help professionals find the personal protection which best meets their jobsite needs.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.