April 16, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces two new Multi-Bit Pocket Screwdrivers, which provide optimum control for precision work. Both the 4-in-1 Electronics Pocket Screwdriver (Cat. No. 32614) and the 3-in-1 HVAC Pocket Screwdriver (Cat. No. 32613) feature concealable tips and a pocket clip for convenient everyday carrying between jobs.
Both Pocket Screwdrivers pictured above feature:
- Concealable tips and a pocket clip for convenient storage
- Rotating cap for optimum and precise control
- Interchangeable barrel has a short and a long side for greater versatility
- Cushion-Grip handle provides maximum comfort when working on small equipment
- Steel bits with heat-treated precision ground tips for greater tool strength
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum plated barrel ensures durability
- Designed for use in precision electronics applications with four different tips in one tool:
- #0 and #00 Phillips
- 1/8-inch and 3/32-inch slotted
- Designed for use in precision HVAC applications with three different tips in one tool:
- #0 Phillips
- 1/8-inch (3.2mm) slotted
- Schrader® bit
“Precision is vital when skilled tradespeople work on installations that require smaller electronic or HVAC parts," says Raul Rosales, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new Pocket Screwdrivers provide optimum control for precision work and feature concealable tips for convenient storage. To use, simply slide the cuff back to expose the driver bit and shaft or flip the barrel to the long-side shaft for an extended reach.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.