Sept. 30, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces two new additions to its line of personal protective equipment: tinted and clear safety helmet visors, designed to add eye protection to a Klein Tools’ safety helmet while still maintaining a low profile.
Safety Helmet Visor, Gray Tinted (Cat. No. VISORGRAY) and Clear (Cat. No. VISORCLR)
- Superior impact protection: tested to the latest ANSI Z87.1+ (2020), CSA Z94.3-20 and MIL-PRF-32432A (Class 1-ballistics fragmentation) standards
- High quality optical Class 1 lens, tinted or clear, tested for minimal distortion to ensure uncompromised vision across entire surface
- Low profile: half-face, wrap around design to match and maintain low profile design of Klein Safety Helmets
- Anti-fog: durable, effective coating will not wear off; even works with dust masks
- Scratch-resistant: specifically treated lenses for added durability to survive demanding jobsites
- UV protection: tested to ANSI Z87.1 U6 standard, effectively blocking 99.9% harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- Long-term comfort: designed with lightweight materials and vents to maintain adequate ventilation
- Locks in up and down positions to maintain desired position when moving head
Note: Klein Tools’ Visors and Klein Tools’ Safety Helmets sold separately
“After expanding and redesigning our lines of hard hats and safety helmets this year, it only made sense to continue growing our offering of personal protective equipment,” says Shantanu Deshpande, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “In engineering these visors, we looked to continue our focus on safety, comfort and fit. These rugged, lightweight visors provide class-leading combination of eye protection, optical clarity, anti-fog, and scratch resistance features while maintaining a low profile and secure fit needed for work in tight spots and at-height applications.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.