Sept. 10, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Tradesman Tumbler, a 20oz tumbler that is perfect for both hot and cold drinks, with a unique and durable design that can be used on and off the jobsite.
- Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel
- Keep liquid cold up to 12 hours and hot up to 4 hours
- The unique lid design allows for easy twisting with gloves on or off
- Flip-top portion of lid provides a spill-resistant seal when closed
- Textured silicone outer sleeve enables a slip-resistant grip with gloved or ungloved hands
- Slip-resistant bottom pad friction-grips to most surfaces
- Removable rare earth magnetic lanyard secures tumbler to metal objects
- Made from stainless steel and other BPA-free food grade materials
“Any product that is used on a jobsite, from hand tools and safety gear to drinkware, needs to be durable, long lasting and purpose-designed for the environments in which it will be used,” says Sean O’Flaherty, vice president of product management at Klein Tools. “In designing this tumbler, use on the jobsite was at the forefront of our thinking. Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel delivers excellent thermal management to keep the interior hot or cold, while the rugged, textured silicon outer sleeve delivers excellent slip-resistance when handled by gloved or ungloved hands. The unique lid design allows for easy twisting with gloves on or off, while the flip-top lid also snaps and seals to form a convenient, spill-resistant lock for transport.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.