August 6, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Electrician’s Bearing-Assisted Open Pocket Knife, a compact new take on one of the most universal tools for tradespeople, designed with a superior stainless-steel blade and low-carry pocket clip.
Electrician’s Bearing-Assisted Open Pocket Knife (Cat. No. 44228)
- One-handed, bearing-assisted opening of the blade
- Ambidextrous flip lever for easy one finger opening
- Wire stripping notches on the blade strips 14-10 AWG solid, 16-12 AWG stranded wire when the blade is closed
- Hole at the base of the blade is convenient for looping electrical wire
- Superior stainless steel for better edge retention on the drop point blade
- Rugged aluminum handle and a frame lock secures the blade in open position
- Compact, low-carry pocket clip and a lanyard hole for tethering
“Klein Tools' new Electrician’s Pocket Knife is a valuable tool for performing every day jobsite tasks, like splitting cable and stripping wire,” said Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “While the superior stainless-steel blade allows various uses, innovative features make this knife stand out from others on the market. The knife easily opens with one hand thanks to its bearing assistance, and it features convenient stripping notches and a wire looping hole that’s designed to be used when the knife is closed.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.