July 18, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Laser Distance Meter (Cat. No. NCVT-6), which detects the presence of AC voltage and measures distances up to 66 feet – all in one lightweight, easy to carry tool. The NCVT-6 extends Klein Tools’ existing non-contact voltage tester product offering.
Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Laser Distance Meter (Cat. No. NCVT-6)
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with simultaneous visual and audible indicators when AC voltage is detected
- 66-foot (20 m) laser distance meter provides measurements in meters, inches with decimals or fractions or feet with decimals or fractions
- High-visibility reverse contrast display for easy viewing in low-lit areas
- Easy-to-use interface with a single-button toggle between the voltage tester and laser distance meter
- Audible indicator beeps at a greater frequency when sensing higher voltages or closer proximity to source
- Auto power-off conserves and extends battery life
- Screw-thread battery cap for added durability
- Laser Class II, 630 to 670nm, Max. Power <1mW
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- Ingress Protection IP40 Dust Resistant
- CAT IV 1000V
- Lightweight tool with pocket clip for easy everyday carrying and storage
“With the integration of the laser distance meter, Klein Tools’ newest non-contact voltage tester offers multi-purpose functionality, combining two commonly used tools into one,” says Sean O’ Flaherty, director of product management at Klein Tools. “The NCVT-6 can detect AC voltage from 12 to 1000V and can measure distances up to 66 feet. Its easy, single button change between voltage detection and laser distance measurements make this easy to carry tool the perfect solution for tradespeople working on jobsites from small residential developments to large-scale commercial endeavors.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.