Feb. 22, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new lineup of Impact Flip Socket Drivers that can be utilized on impact drivers to get work done faster.
- Quickly and easily change blade between a screwdriver handle and an impact driver
- Multi-function 1/4’’ socket has both shallow (driver) and deep (screwdriver bit holder) configurations for added versatility
- Impact rated with a 1/4’’ Quick-Connect adapter
- Powerful Rare-Earth magnet securely holds bits and hex head fasteners
- Sockets are color coded for easy identification
- Detachable sockets allow for easy removal of metal shavings from magnet
- Great for tight spaces, low clearance and long reach applications
- Patent pending design
7-in-1 Impact Flip Socket Driver (Cat. No. 32900, Cat. No. 32907)
- Features six interchangeable hex sizes plus a bit holding feature all stored on the driver shaft in any order or orientation
3-in-1 Impact Flip Socket Drivers (Available individually or together, Cat. No. 32768)
- 3’’ blade (Cat. No. 32766) works with an impact driver or Klein Tools’ Cat. No. 32308
- 5’’ blade (Cat. No. 32767) works with an impact driver or Klein Tools’ Cat. Nos. 32303 or 32304
“Tools that provide efficiency and versatility are often the most useful to trade professionals, as pros don’t have time to constantly switch between tools,” says Austin Minor, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s new lineup of Impact Flip Socket Drivers easily switch between a screwdriver handle and an impact driver and offer a new design that revolutionizes driving tools. These tools bring added utility and remarkable simplicity to the fast-paced work of a busy jobsite.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.