Dec. 1, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new Impact Punchdown Tool, with the traditional punchdown-style form with a cushioned handle and non-slip grip to provide precise, reliable connections every time.
Impact Punchdown Tool, 66/110 Blade (Cat. No. VDV427-300)
- Terminate and cut wires in one step
- Punch data cables into 66/110 panels and blocks
- Provides precise reliable connections every time
- Traditional punchdown style with cushioned handle and non-slip grip for comfort
- Metal injection molded (MIM) blade for durability
- Spring loaded for fast, low effort seating and terminating
- Selectable (Hi/Low) impact-force settings
- Includes a pick and spudger with wave waster to help keep desired position
- Socket accepts most bayonet style (twist & lock) blades
- Extended Reach Blade accessory (Cat. No. VDV427-110) for working on active panels with pre-existing connections (sold separately)
- Replacement blades available (Cat. No. VDV427-104)
“In designing this tool, the goal was to incorporate all the best features of a 66/110 impact punchown tool on the market into one tool,” says Karen Alpan, product manager at Klein Tools. “This new tool gives professionals the perfect device to punch data cables into panels and blocks, as well as terminate and cut wire in one step. Not only does it provide accurate and decisive cuts each time, but it also features a cushioned handle to ensure comfort even with extended use. Additionally, the available extended reach blade accessory makes it much easier to work on active panels with pre-existing connections.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.