June 23, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new Hybrid Pliers with Crimper, Fish Tape Puller and Wire Stripper, a must-have for your tool bag that allows you to strip, cut, pull, twist, shear, crimp and pull fish tape with one tool.
- Multi-purpose tool to save time and reduce the number of tools needed
- Easily pulls 1/8-or 1/4-Inch (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- Strips 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 stranded wire
- Full length, induction hardened cutting knives for hard wire
- High-leverage design for more cutting power
- Wide knurled head easily grabs and twists wire
- Shears 6-32 and 8-32 bolts
- Crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
“Trade professionals are always looking to get the most value for their money, and that means purchasing tools that can be used for multiple tasks on a jobsite,” says Daniel Pearson, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s new Hybrid Pliers with Crimper, Fish Tape Puller and Wire Stripper allow professionals to have one tool that serves multiple functions, not only saving space in tools bags but also reducing time needed to switch in between tools. These new pliers pair perfectly with Klein Tools’ Fish Tapes to make wire pulling quick and easy.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.