Dec. 17, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 20-Foot Glow Fish Tape, Klein’s first fully glow-in-the-dark fish tape, providing a bright glow for use in low light.
Glow Fish Tape, 20-Foot (Cat. No. 50550)
- Glow-in-the-dark, 20-foot fiberglass fish tape and nylon tip
- Clear housing allows the glow material to charge in the case
- Fully removable from case for more versatile application such as pass-through wire feeding and high-flex glow rod use
- Anchoring end utilizes stainless steel connector that is compatible with Klein Fish Rod attachments (Cat. No. 56511)
- Alignment mark on case makes for easy re-installation into housing
- Durable case and handle offer superior impact resistance
- Made in the USA; Patent Pending
“Our goal in designing the glow fish tape was to build a unique product that could not only fill the need for a fiberglass fish tape but also help to make working in low light situations easier,” said Dan Pearson, product manager at Klein Tools. “This glow tape and tip can easily charge through the clear case, and the tape can also function as a super-flex glow rod by removing the tape from the case for wall cavity, drop ceiling, and conduit one-way pass-through feeding.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.