Aug. 20, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new Heavy-Duty Wire Stripper Crimper, designed to bring convenience and functionality of multiple tools to one durable tool.
- Six stripping holes for 8-18 AWG solid and 10-20 AWG stranded wire
- Side cut design features longer knives for more cutting
- Crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals for 10-20 AWG stranded wire
- Knurled jaw for twisting, grabbing and looping wire
- High leverage design for improved performance
- Twists up to three wires at a time
- Klein-Kurve comfort grip handles for reduced hand fatigue
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted join ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
“Designing this tool, we wanted to bring together the durability of pliers, the sharpness and precision of a wire stripper and an integrated crimper,” says Jeff Meek, director of product management and development at Klein Tools. “This stripper and crimper brings together six of the most commonly used stripping holes along with a crimper, giving users the convenience of using one tool for multiple tasks, saving them the time and effort of switching tools in the middle of a job.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.