Oct. 20, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the High-Leverage Cable Cutter, with cable-gripping shear-type jaws and a high-leverage design to provide exceptional cutting capability with less force required.
High-Leverage Cable Cutter (Cat. No. 63225)
- Cuts 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable
- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability
- Precision, one-handed shearing action
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws
- Perfect for working in confined spaces
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surface
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Forged, custom, US-made steel for maximum durability
- Do not use to cut steel or ACSR
“Klein Tools’ team of engineers developed the new High-Leverage Cable Cutter to give professionals a durable cutting tool that is effective on aluminum, copper and communications cable,” says Jeff Meek, director of product management at Klein Tools. “The higher-leverage and improved knife design requires less force to cut as compared to previous Klein Tools’ models, making it easier for trade professionals to get the job done.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.