May 26, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the High-Leverage Compact Cable Cutter, designed to cleanly and easily cut through thick cable and wires while taking up minimal space in your bag or on your belt.
High-Leverage Compact Cable Cutter (Cat. No. 63215)
- High-leverage design cuts up to 1/0 AWG aluminum and copper cable
- Cuts and removes aluminum metal clad (MC) cable jacket
- Compact, yet powerful cutter takes up minimal space in the tool bag
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort
- Hot riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Perfect for working in confined spaces
- Custom forged, US-made tool steel for durability
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
“Klein Tools’ team of engineers developed the new High-Leverage Compact Cable Cutter to give professionals a durable forged wire stripper that requires low force to cut,” says Tyler Winthers, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The compact size makes it easy to carry around in a bag or on a belt while not sacrificing the power and durability that trade professionals have to come to expect from Klein Tools.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.