Oct. 8, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the ET16 Borescope, a 9mm digital camera attached to a 10-foot armored gooseneck cable that has a USB Type-C and micro-USB connections to work on for most Android smartphones and devices.
Borescope for Android® Devices (Cat. No. ET16)
- Klein Tools ET16 Borescope connects to Android on-the-go (OTG) version 4.0 or higher devices; NOT for iPhones or iPads
- Waterproof IP67 9mm camera for high quality 640 x 480-pixel images
- Capture and share images and video via text or email using the Klein Tools App available for download at www.kleintools.com
- Armored 10-foot (3m) gooseneck for extended reach
- Six white LEDs with adjustable brightness control for best pictures
- Direct USB Type-C connection with adapter for micro-USB
- No batteries; powered by device connection
- Includes borescope, carrying case, micro-USB adapter, and instruction manual
- The camera and video output is displayed on the Android device using the free Klein Tools Borescope App available at www.kleintools.com
“Klein Tools’ new Borescope for Android devices features a small, rugged camera and a 10-foot armored gooseneck to capture vivid images and video at a very competitive price,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “The long gooseneck and waterproof camera allow professionals to look into hard-to-access areas, crawl spaces, behind walls and into pipe to access and evaluate the job at hand.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.