Oct. 29, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 14-in-1 Precision Screwdriver/Nut Driver, a precision integrated tool that houses 8 screwdriver tips and 6 nut driver sizes.
14-in-1 Precision Screwdriver/ Nut Driver (Cat. No. 32314)
- Precision screwdriver and integrated nut driver include 14 of the most common sizes in one tool
- Interchangeable aluminum shaft for fast, easy bit changes
- Industrial-strength heat treated bits
- Spin cap offers optimum and precise control
- Cushion-Grip handle for maximum comfort
- Sizes are etched into integrated barrels and bits
- Includes sizes:
- Phillips - #00, #0
- Slotted- 3/32’’, 1/8’’
- Tamperproof Torx® T7, T8, T10, T15
- Nut Driver – 9/64’’, 5/32’’, 3/16’’, 7/32’’, ¼’’, 5/16’’
“Klein Tools has always been focused on smart design, making tools that optimize space in a professional’s tool bag,” says Austin Minor, product manager at Klein Tools. “This screwdriver and nut driver combo gives professionals 14 different precision options to choose from, via interchangeable shaft, to make switching fast and easy. Additionally, the Cushion-Grip handle means maximum comfort and the spin cap allows for optimum control.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.