July 9, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 11-in-1 Magnetic Screwdriver/ Nut Driver, built with powerful magnets and designed for fast blade changes to make trade professionals’ jobs easier.
- Integrated screwdriver/ nut driver magnetic barrel holds 8 popular tips and coverts to 3 nut driver sizes
- Strong, rare earth magnets integrated in the barrels securely hold bits and fasteners
- Industrial strength heat treated bits
- Interchangeable shaft for quick and easy switch out
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Blast-finished bit tips proved a firm hold and reduce cam-out
- Includes: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch nut drivers, #1 and #2 Phillips, 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch slotted, T10 and T15 TORX®, and #1 and #2 square recess tips
“One of the most important things trade professionals are always on the lookout for is versatile tools that make their jobs easier,” said Austin Minor, product manager at Klein Tools. “This screwdriver and nut driver gives professionals 11 different options to choose from, 8 popular tips and 3 nut driver sizes. It’s a classic 11-in-1 platform with an innovative design that implements powerful rare earth magnets in the barrels to securely hold fasteners. Additionally, the Cushion-Grip handle keeps the tool comfortable and allows for greater torque and overall ease of use.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.